Term 2 Integrated Topic: Change is part of life
I am learning to...
- express my understanding of Change
- explain how a plant changes
- I can express my understanding of change
- I can sequencing how a seed changes into a plant
Teacher instruction: Use play dough or crayons to create a picture or make something to show me what you know about change.
Teacher question: What have you made to show me what you know about change?
- At the beginning (before teaching):
- Then - I thought . . .
If we press this button on the top, this thing will move around all the time. It has a tunnel and the tunnel will change and go down until you press the button again and it will stop.
- Now - I know . . .
My seed change into a plant and at the bottom it got roots and green leaves and a stem. I planted it in soil and gave it water. It is getting heaps of sun and it grows bigger than me.
- At the end: