This term we are learning to:
- sort objects into categories for display
- present information on pictograph
- make a display of the data collected
- make statements about data displays
- data will be sorted and displayed in a pictograph
- make a statement about my pictograph
If you look at your graph, what can you tell me about it?
My graph have 6 angry children, 3 surprised children, 2 tired children, 2 sad children and 3 happy children. The angry children is the most and the least is the sad and the tired children.