Term 2 Writing


Term 2 Writing

Writing Learning Intentions:

Before I start writing
  •  I can use my picture to share what I am going to write about (Writing Objective)
During writing
  •  I can use my iPod to scan QR Codes to obtain tricky describing words to enhance and describe my story. 
  • I can explain what I need to do if I get stuck with choosing the best describing word for my story. 
After writing 
  •  I can share my story with my buddy.  
  •  I ask my buddy if my describing word matches my picture.
  •  I shared my story with my buddy.
Success Criteria:  

I will know I have done this when I 
  •  draw a detailed picture plan
  •  use some adjectives to described my picture
  • use my iPod to scan QR Codes to obtain describing words.

Teacher Comment:  

I like the way you story created a picture in my mind.
I like the way your words match your picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment